The Infinite Filmmaker Headline Animator

Thursday, February 16, 2012

How I manifested a scholarship to USM

I had an amazing demonstration last week and although I have experienced many similar ones, this particular demonstration had a profound impact on my life.


It all started with an assignment that I had for my Mastermind Group which was to journal about something that I accomplished in my life that I was proud of. I wrote about the time I went to college after almost flunking out of High School and how proud I was to be able to graduate with a BFA in Filmmaking.  I ended my journal with the realization that I've always wanted to attend the University of Santa Monica Spiritual Psychology Masters Program and now was the time. I had a deep feeling that somehow I knew that this was not just a wish, but a reality that was already manifesting in my life.

A week later my friend who graduated from USM was in town and wanted me to go out to dinner with some friends of hers who also graduated from the college. During dinner I shared with her friends that I wanted to attend USM and they all agreed that I should just do it and not worry about the money. They suggested that I apply for a scholarship and trust that the money will come... if it's what I really wanted to do. Being graduates from this program they know the power of one's intention and the necessity of one's belief to manifest your desires.

I looked into USM's scholarship program and found out that they didn't have one. 


There I was contemplating where I would get the $20,000 for the two year tuition and rather than worrying about it I just let it go and stayed with the belief that the money would somehow come. The following weekend I was shooting an event with Jim Carey for the Global Alliance for Transformational Entertainment and I started to share my desire to attend USM with a friend of mine who was a graduate of the program. When I told her about what I wrote in my journal, and then having dinner with other graduates who told me to apply for a scholarship, she started to smile. She said, "Oh my God, I was just talking to my husband last night and he asked if you had attended USM. We offer a partial scholarship to USM for the first year and we were wondering if you would like to attend."Now, although I have demonstrated many things in my life using the same principles that I teach in my Infinite Filmmaker Teachings, it never ceases to amaze me just how connected we are to the Source of All- That-Is.

I don't believe that there is anything to keep us from having whatever we desire in our life, as long as we believe that we can have it and take the necessary actions towards attaining it. There will always be the Infinite Filmmaker there to guide us towards creating the ultimate movie of our life where everything we need is there for our asking.

If you have experienced a demonstration that was an answer to prayer, please tell us about it at http://www.mydemonstrations.com .

No comments: